Friday, January 29, 2010

precocious

today kitten walked into the living room shaking a plastic container from her play kitchen. she had put something inside it and was pleased with her homemade rattle. i pulled her up into my lap and we played with it for a minute and talked, and then i opened it up to see what she had put inside. i dumped it into my hand, and looked, squinted my eyes, looked closer...

cat poop.

5 comments:

Maria said...

I am sorry. I laughed out loud! I have your prize. Sorry I am slow... let's discuss when to meet. :)

katandkarl said...

:)

Meg said...

Nice.

mom said...

LOVE the picture..it should be a poster for the city of Tulsa tourism dept...

Anonymous said...

It's Feb. 14th (been a while since I checked up on the blog). This post has me in tears laughing! Miss you guys!