i quit plucking my eyebrows a few months ago. i have no idea what precipitated this. nothing, actually. i was just too busy to pluck them, and then it got embarrassing but i still never got around to it, and then it got downright out of control and i became intrigued so i went with it.

i haven't decided whether i'm going to go back to my old hyper-manicured ways. one minute i feel unkempt and shabby and the next i feel european and self righteous. who knew tweezers could instigate such emotions? who would have thought i'd ever blog about my eyebrows?
when i started this blog did i contemplate sharing my grooming habits with the world?
is there any more leftover tabouli in the fridge?
2 comments:
Well, I'll share too. I get mine waxed... once every three months or so. I figure my glasses are hiding the roughage? Plus I didn't really have time either. Also, while in France, I found the French wives were much more efficient at doing their own brows than I...so I went to the aesthetian and got mine done.
Now I'm rambling. Was there any tabouli or not? I'm hungry. ;-)
hmmm sounds like the ramblings of an expecting woman.... scary?
Maybe you are sleepy....
love the topic
Post a Comment