“what is the feeling when you're driving away
from people, and they recede on the plain till
you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too
huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. but
we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath
the skies.” -jack kerouac
Monday, June 16, 2008
Introducing...
...Kitten.
well, not quite yet. but soon. ten more weeks or so.
4 comments:
aw! I love the middle name violet! she is SO pretty!
can you tell us how to pronounce her name? is it said ash-lin?and what does the name mean?
thank you for sharing the pictures!
Awww, I love Violet too!!!! So pretty.
Good Gawd girl. No "introducing" posts until the baby is here! You just about gave me a heart attack thinking you went in to early labor!
I love the name! :) I really wanted Summer Rose... no body better steal that. I might have a girl yet!
:)
Post a Comment