Tuesday, June 10, 2008

p.s.

my last post about the junk food?  well, in july i have my ten-year high school reunion.  i will be eight months pregnant, and looking like i live in a haagen-dazs store with a basketball under my shirt.

people, be warned: this is what karma looks like when it rears its ugly head.  it is my punishment for swearing up and down all those years that i'd never have kids.  nope, not me, never.  little rugrats won't hold me back, nooooo way.  

right.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Awwwww- This post made me laugh!

10 years ago- I was preaching to the same choir! Now...it's the best thing I'll EVER do.

Maria said...

I think I am skipping my reunion. We'll see.

god.vishnu.whatever. said...

yeah, i hate you-- 10 year reunion when i've just had my 20. i will shun you the rest of the day.

KaritaG said...

ROFLMFAO! You kill me. I'm not going to my reunion, I've decided.