Tuesday, September 9, 2008

with mom this afternoon

big arm, little arm

she had bruises on her feet when she was born from sucking on them in the womb. they were up by her face in all the ultrasounds. when she was born she flipped her feet up by her face and freaked my mom out. she still likes to sleep that way.

6 comments:

Maria said...

She is so so so cute! I can't wait to meet her in person! :)

The Writer said...

How sweet!

:)

god.vishnu.whatever. said...

look at her! once everything in gustavland settles down, i have a box to send her! what better way to introduce a new OU fan to the world than by providing her with LSU things to throw up on...

Erin said...

Those are great pictures!! Email me your best picture of her. I need one to put up in my classroom.

KaritaG said...

OMG, I can't even believe the cuteness. That pic of her and Jake is just unbelievable. And? You totally look like your mom. For a second I was like, wow, did Melissa totally chop her hair after having a baby or what?! I mean that as a total compliment!

Jen said...

Congratulations- She is absolutely beautiful!! I LOVE the picture of Jake holding her. That is awesome!