Thursday, July 17, 2008

baby poll

oh, and i guess we need to start a baby poll. it's over there on the right-hand column under "guess." so start picking dates. first come, first serve, one person per diurnal arc (that's "24-hour-time-period" to the rest of you. or "day" to the rest of the rest of you.). post your guesses in the comments section or email me.

reminder: my due date (or, rather, Kitten's due date) is september 7.

winner gets something cool, because you all know i have great taste.

14 comments:

KaritaG said...

Sorry, I know you are retaining water, but I am guessing September 9th.

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing... hrm... august 30th..

god.vishnu.whatever. said...

september 4. come on, piper, september 4 b/c wacky uncle beale needs something cool. i'll make it worth your while later in life.

Meg said...

August 31 just to smile when Erin loses by 10 minutes past midnight. Wish you the best! xoxo - Meg

Anonymous said...

This is Ash. Okay, I understand that you'd like her to wait until after the 1st of Sept., but for your ankles sake, I am going to say August 21st. Plus Virgo's are practical and intelligent. : ) Good luck darling...

Anonymous said...

Sept. 5 - Mike Wyatt

Jeremy said...

i'm going with september 1st right on the dot. :o)

Anonymous said...

I think Sept. 3rd would be cool. That's Aunt Karen's birthday and fixes the school deadline problem too.
That reminds me...I better tell my principal to get a sub lined up cause "swish" I'm out of there when I get the call - LY

Anonymous said...

I hope Meg wins so your daughter can share her birthday with Van Morrison. But alas, she's likely to appear on 9-4-08. Be forewarned that according to astrology.com or whatever I was just on, people born on that date have a difficult time getting along with family members. But on the flip side, they are exciting, risk takers, and are supposed to have "colorful" love lives.

Anonymous said...

Peef says August 29.

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'm guessing September 1st!

Anonymous said...

Okay..I see Jeremy already picked September 1st so I'll take the 2nd!! Come on 09/02/08.

Anonymous said...

I knew when I saw you that baby is coming in August. So sorry. I'm going to say the 24th since that's your date, but I'd like to say the 27th since that's mine ;). I'm taking TWO dates since there wasn't a limit. I'm always the rebel...

Anonymous said...

August 24