“what is the feeling when you're driving away
from people, and they recede on the plain till
you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too
huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. but
we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath
the skies.” -jack kerouac
Thursday, April 3, 2008
17 weeks
in the back yard after the storm tonight:
polka dots are tragically unflattering. also, do my arms not look freakishly long to anyone else? my proportions are all thrown off.
no, the polka dots aren't so bad. I think the problem is the angle. and I bet that shirt looks WAY cute from the front, where most people would be anyway.
let's try again. i will try to have jake take another picture of me tonight. today i'm wearing more form-fitting stuff so it's easier to see exactly how big my belly is, instead of with the tent-like shirts.
and i know what you mean about the sky - it was one of those evenings. i was driving home and cursing myself for not having my camera and tripod in the car.
9 comments:
Ah, but the red shoes distract from the polka dots.
Your arms don't seem long to me, but your legs look short. Maybe it's the pants? ;-)
no, the polka dots aren't so bad. I think the problem is the angle. and I bet that shirt looks WAY cute from the front, where most people would be anyway.
and in any case? YOU STILL LOOK CUTE.
per usual.
:)
and I miss seeing the sky look like that.
let's try again. i will try to have jake take another picture of me tonight. today i'm wearing more form-fitting stuff so it's easier to see exactly how big my belly is, instead of with the tent-like shirts.
and i know what you mean about the sky - it was one of those evenings. i was driving home and cursing myself for not having my camera and tripod in the car.
I miss OK storms too! We rarely, I mean RARELY, get serious thunderstorms in Colorado, especially in Steamboat. You look adorable! I love those shoes.
thanks - harold's. ;)
I love the red shoes too. I love red shoes in general. And pink. Anything but white and black, but those have their place too. Yikes!
Anyway. I am excited to see more pictures! I'll share my SUPER-BIG pics some day... maybe...
oh come on! i would feel SO MUCH BETTER if you would. :)
I'll email them to you on the sly. I'm not ready to have the world see that straight forward how big I was!
Post a Comment