a picture of Princess that i took last weekend:

it's hard to believe that she'll be 6 in the fall, or that i've been around her for half her life. she is SO ready to be a big sister - she talks about it nonstop: "it's not TOO long 'til the baby gets here." it's hard to tell whether that's a statement or a question - both, probably. we just keep telling her that the baby will be here around her birthday, but she also has zero concept of how far away her birthday is. *sigh* oh, to be a preschooler again.
3 comments:
that's a great pic and really captures that transition from being "little" to being a full-blown "girl," little or not. did she cut her hair since that pic with the apron? I think that might be it.
she did. it used to be long, now it's chin-length and very cute on her.
I LOVE that picture. I also love bubbles. LOVE.
Post a Comment