Saturday, April 5, 2008

18 weeks

here i am today at 18 weeks.  my shirt says "earth mother."  :)
it is very hard to fight the dieting urge.  i'm 5 months, but i feel like i look like 7!  for a trip down memory lane, here's me back at 6 weeks:

yeah.  i try not to look at that picture too often.  

memories
like the corners of my mind
misty water colored memories
of the way i was

god, that was cheesy, i apologize.  and seriously. i embrace these changes.  right?  no.  i do.  i embrace it.  right.

4 comments:

care said...

I think you look purdy.

and I dig the shirt.

Maria said...

I think you looks good! :)

Anonymous said...

Its weird...really ...

You spend your entire pregnancy wishing for the little peanut to arrive. Then you wish for the little flutters back. *sigh* Motherhood freaking rocks!

KaritaG said...

You look adorable, and I love the shirt!