“what is the feeling when you're driving away
from people, and they recede on the plain till
you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too
huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. but
we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath
the skies.” -jack kerouac
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
i am not afraid
me last december:
me this morning:
how is this even possible?
i hope i've made a full turnaround by this december, beginning TOMORROW!
OK. I KNOW I am supposed to be looking at your baby belly, but in the last Dec pic all I see is this strange fabric looking like happy button excited around that area. Could bee the multiple beers I've had tonight.
Good luck with the induction. I can't wait to hear all about it and see the little one!
4 comments:
You look beautiful. Jake and you are amazing parents to Autumn. I love knowing that Aislinn is joining such a wonderful family.
I can not wait!
OK. I KNOW I am supposed to be looking at your baby belly, but in the last Dec pic all I see is this strange fabric looking like happy button excited around that area. Could bee the multiple beers I've had tonight.
Good luck with the induction. I can't wait to hear all about it and see the little one!
Hugs and all that mushy stuff. :)
Good luck with the induction! I can't wait to see pics of your new baby girl!
Post a Comment