“what is the feeling when you're driving away
from people, and they recede on the plain till
you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too
huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. but
we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath
the skies.” -jack kerouac
Thursday, August 7, 2008
there's always a period of curious fear between the first sweet-smelling breeze and the time when the rain comes cracking down. ~don delillo
it's been so long that the dog doesn't even know what to do.
4 comments:
It was so nice to have some rain today!! Finally, it's not 100+ outside!
We didn't get close to that much in midtown! It was nice lunching today! I hope we can do it again sometime! :)
That's a great picture! I felt the same way - I was trapped at school til the typhoon passed only to turn up our drive and see...dust. ugh
welcome to louisiana.
Post a Comment