“what is the feeling when you're driving away
from people, and they recede on the plain till
you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too
huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. but
we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath
the skies.” -jack kerouac
Saturday, August 30, 2008
she's here!
Kitten, born 7:14 p.m., august 28, 2008, 6lbs 11oz, 19.25 inches, long blonde hair and dark blue(?) eyes, after ten hours of mostly painless labor (yay epidural!) and only three pushes.
6 comments:
Congratulations! I am so glad everything went smoothly! I can't wait to see pics!
lock the door
turn down the lights
unplug phone
enjoy!
it doesn't get any better than this -
Love you all!
HOORAY HOORAY! I can't wait for pictures, and I am so happy for all of you!
Hurray hurray!
Congrats!
:)
welcome, aislinn. :)
Wooo hoo!!! Call any time. ;)
Post a Comment