and here we see the rare autumnus precociousnesica breaching the surface for a breath...
[click for bigger]

...and back down it goes into its native habitat.

oh, look! a view of the face!

in yoga, this is known as the "fall ostrich pose."
seriously.

okay, not seriously.
"AHHH THE LEAVES ARE SUCKING ME IN!"

"OH THEY'RE EATING ME!"
[this is real dialogue. i have it on film. someday i'll learn to post videos.]

"AH I WILL NEVER GET OUT!"
"IT POKED ME IN MY EYE!"

*GASP SPUTTER CHOKE*

save me?

oh, to be six years old again.
2 comments:
GREAT pictures. I don't know if I ever had that much fun in the leaves but I'm glad you got pics so Autumn won't forget ;)
LY
At first I thought it was your tush... LOL! Then I got it. I'm a tad slow. Looks like a great time though!
Post a Comment