tonight will be The Lamest New Year's Eve I've Had Since High School.

not that that's necessarily a bad thing.
erin and jeff are coming over. i'm making a big pot of chili. and brownies. with pecans, if i get a wild hair.
wait, erin, do you like pecans?
autumn will eat too much sugar and get overly worked up playing with jeff, and then fall asleep on the floor before the ball drops, and we'll have to wake her up to watch it and she'll be cranky.
aislinn will miss it altogether, i'm sure. bedtime for her is becoming established at 9:00 p.m. (her decision, not ours--i'm following her lead on her sleeping needs). problem is, she's decided that sleep is for the weak, and that everyone in the household must arise and embrace the day with her at 5:30 a.m.
and she's still feverish from her shots.
boy, i'm going to be ringing in 2009 with a bang! this is exciting stuff, ya'll.
what are you doing tonight?
6 comments:
i'm offended. you started your post with how lame it was going to be and the very next thing was that jeff and i were coming over. are we that bad????
:)
and no. i don't like pecans.
i said that's not necessarily a bad thing!
I'm hoping to be in bed before midnight. For the third year in a row...this time without the sound of fireworks next to my head (Germany) but snuggled up with my baby (last year too). :)
whatever. i'm still offended.
whatever. no you're not.
OK you two. Drop it before I have to settle it for you. Spending the New Year celebration at home w people you love is the BEST way to do it. I don't want drunk drivers and loud boozers sharing my space. BTW, Joe and I played Scrabble till after 1:00, dined on homemade olive bread, cheese, vegees and wine. It was perfect ;)
Post a Comment