Friday, December 5, 2008

the cute baby circle

this morning my cousin gave me a book that his daughter makenna made in school.  makenna is a third grader at jenks east elementary, and autumn (being in kindergarten) looks up to her more than a little for her cheerleading prowess and general knowledge about all things elementary school.  when aislinn was born, jasen and makenna came to visit me in the hospital, and i guess it made a real impression on makenna.  





My ant had a baby and I got to behold it on the same day it was born, and it was crying "aeeeh aheeeh waah waah!" her name is Aslan. Aslan fineshed the 3 cute baby circle. Aslan, Tie, and Amilia. there all so cute! A three cute baby circle is when you now three cute babys. I'm pretty sure Aslan was born in the same hospital as me!

My ant's name is Melisa, and she is realy pretty and nice, when we came in the room she was in, she was eating two colosal bags of taco beno, it was so funy! Oh ya and her hair color is gold.

We all asked how it was having Aslan and she said "it was okay she just came wright out," then we went to go see aslan once more. I think it started at 7:00 and ended at 8:00, but I am not sure. She is a exceedingly heathy baby and cute baby too.

first place in the the "steal my heart" contest of the week goes to makenna c.

2 comments:

Maria said...

"she was eating two colosal bags of taco beno, it was so funy!"

At that point, I was laughing so hard... :)

KaritaG said...

OMG that's like seriously the funniest/cutest thing EVAH!!!!