Friday, March 28, 2008

new ultrasound date

alright, our new ultrasound date is april 10 at 12:30 p.m. we are going to take Princess this time.

the little bambino better start cooperating.

kara suggested that we start a pool on whether it's a boy or a girl. so far the votes are:

GIRL
beale
kara
debbie
dan
Princess (she originally thought it was a boy, but in the last two weeks has decided she wants a sister, so now she thinks it's a girl)

BOY
paula (my secretary)
grandma p
carriestrawberry
jen taylor

post your votes or email me and i'll update as we go.

3 comments:

care said...

just to be different, I say boy. and I'm totally in if there's a pool.

Anonymous said...

BOY!!! They are soooooo much fun (except that diapering is a little tricky at times :D ) S/He will be here before you know it! It is the BEST thing to ever happen, I promise.

KaritaG said...

Booyah! I knew it! Congratulations!

You know what tipped me off? The extreme food-smell related nausea. Everyone I know that has had that has had a girl.