“what is the feeling when you're driving away
from people, and they recede on the plain till
you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too
huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. but
we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath
the skies.” -jack kerouac
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
welcome
i hope you've all made it to my new url with no problems. more later.
I made it, but the old blog is saying I have to be invited?! Should I care, or are you moving everything to this one? I don't want to be the only one not invited to the blogging party...
3 comments:
I made it, but the old blog is saying I have to be invited?! Should I care, or are you moving everything to this one? I don't want to be the only one not invited to the blogging party...
i'm just posting here now. you're not missing anything; the other is defunct. i wouldn't leave you out. :)
LOL! Your email went to my junk mail, so I am just finding my way over here now. :)
Post a Comment