“what is the feeling when you're driving away
from people, and they recede on the plain till
you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too
huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. but
we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath
the skies.” -jack kerouac
did you check the site I got mine from? You can adjust some of the colors and you don't lose your widgets so it is easier to play with than a full template.
4 comments:
I completely understand. It took me months and I never found "the" one...just one that will do for now. Oh well...
ew. i don't like this one at all.
:)
loves ya!
this one won't work.
the way i get to erin's blog is
by clicking on your link on your
blog.
sorry but rejected...
did you check the site I got mine from? You can adjust some of the colors and you don't lose your widgets so it is easier to play with than a full template.
Good luck!
Post a Comment